Thursday, January 05, 2006

DRUDGE LINKS IT ALL

A splendid twofer...

"Iran President Hopes For Sharon's Death"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060105/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel_sharon_1

"Hopefully, the news that the criminal of Sabra and Chatilla has joined his ancestors is final," states the foremost Statesman of Iran...

"Pat Robertson: Stroke May Be God's Punishment..."

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/05/060105231109.adssezuz.html

Quoth America's foremost Christian Jihahi:

"The prophet Joel makes it very clear that God has enmity against those who, quote, 'divide my land.' God considers this land to be his. You read the Bible, he says, 'This is my land.' And for any prime minister of Israel who decides he's going carve it up and give it away, God says, 'No. This is mine.'"

But the damned snake still puts frosting on it...

Robertson insists he was "sad" to see Sharon fall sick, and that he was a "very likeable person."

"I prayed with him personally. But here he is at the point of death. He was dividing God's land, and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU, the United Nations or the United States of America."

I'll raise the blood pressure again. There is not one whit difference between these two fanatics, except Robertson has the luxury of peaceful means of accomplishing his tyranny.

Personally, if I have to choose, I'll take the Iranian. I prefer my fantatics without wax... You know, sincere...

Not that I would choose either... I think it's a shame there is no hell for both of them to burn in - together.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?