Thursday, November 09, 2006

YANKING OPEN THE CLOSET DOOR

We’ve got a mini tempest in a teapot brewing over at Huffington Post this morning… It seems CNN has censored Bill Maher, who suggested to Larry King that Ken Mehlman is gay…

Censor Bill Maher? Why, that’s totally unheard of!

“Censored By Cnn: Bill Maher Suggests Rnc Chair Mehlman Is Gay....”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/11/08/censored-by-cnn-bill-mah_n_33701.html

There are videos I didn’t watch and a pair of transcripts, edited and unedited. Unedited, Maher remarks:

“BM: A lot of the chiefs of staff, the people who really run the underpinnings of the Republican Party, are gay. I don't want to mention names, but I will Friday night...

LK:You will Friday night?

BM: Well, there's a couple of big people who I think everyone in Washington knows who run the Republican...

LK: You will name them?

BM: Well, I wouldn't be the first. I'd get sued if I was the first. Ken Mehlman. Ok, there's one I think people have talked about. I don't think he's denied it when he's been, people have suggested, he doesn't say...

LK: I never heard that. I'm walking around in a fog. I never...Ken Mehlman? I never heard that. But the question is...

BM: Maybe you don't go to the same bathhouse I do, Larry.”

It seems CNN didn’t want to get sued, so they dropped the name dropping…

Note to self: If ever in Washington DC, do not go to the same bath house as Bill Maher… He hangs out with butt pirates…

But wouldn’t that just ice the cake? To find out that the Republican Party elite is as queer as a three-dollar bill?

We might need to print a new currency in their honor…

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?